• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Chainlink lenses for polished Root beer Chainlink frames

U

Username Hidden

I have a high prescription that Oakley cannot fill, so I have a few sets of Chainlink lenses I'd like to trade, or work out some type of partial trade deal on for a complete polished Rootbeer frame. I've got a set of Ice Iridium lenses, a set of Grey polarized, a set of Jade Iridium, and a set of Revant Optics Polarized Midnight Sun MirrorShield lenses. If you have a complete pair that you aren't willing to separate the lenses from, I'd pbe interested in a trade deal plus some cash on my end. I would also be interested in working a similar deal on a pair of polished clear Chainlinks, or matte sepia Mainlinks. Thanks, y'all! Sorry I don't have any pics to post. I'll get some up asap! Edit: got all the frames I wanted! Chainlink lenses still available for sale! Polarized gray, Jade Iridium. Ice Iridium, Revant Optics Midnight Sun MirrorShield polarized, and bronze polarized. Asking $100 for all. Small scratch on one of the gray polarized lenses, but does not affect sight. Pics to come.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Got em. Admins please close.

Some people reacted to this post.