• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

chainlink v Jupiter Squared v silver

simon hughes

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know which are size wise closest to the flak 2.0 for fit out of the chainlink, jupiter squared and silver. It would be good to know which of those are the widest to narrowest hinge to hinge. I've checked the oakley website but I'm not too convinced with their measurements, ie it says flak lens is 59 and chainlink 57 but in pictures chainlink does not look smaller? Any help will be welcomed

I don't have measurements on hand, but from experience I can say that the Flak 2.0 and Chainlink both fit me great width wise. The Jupiter Squared and Sliver feel more narrow to me, but still wearable.

I don't have measurements on hand, but from experience I can say that the Flak 2.0 and Chainlink both fit me great width wise. The Jupiter Squared and Sliver feel more narrow to me, but still wearable.
Thanks for that your reply and sharing your first hand experience of all three pairs of oakleys.

I have at least one of all four. I also say the Chainlink is the closest in overall fit to the Flak 2.0. The Jup. Squared and the Sliver are a little more narrow and the lenses are much deeper. Not to mention they have no wrap. The Chainlink does have a very slight wrap to it. If the Flak 2.0 Fit you well the Chainlink will also.

I have at least one of all four. I also say the Chainlink is the closest in overall fit to the Flak 2.0. The Jup. Squared and the Sliver are a little more narrow and the lenses are much deeper. Not to mention they have no wrap. The Chainlink does have a very slight wrap to it. If the Flak 2.0 Fit you well the Chainlink will also.
The Flak 2.0 fits just right. Th
The Flak 2.0 fits just right, I'll get a pair of chainlinks, they are my preferred choice for style of the three.

Latest Posts

Back