• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Challenge coins

Burner

Oakley Beginner
Hello I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm looking for all the challenge coins oakley has made except the hero, as I have it. Any and all help would be great. Thanks

Well there's two hero coins, one colored and one silver, then there are coins with the whole original x-metal line, Mars, Romeo, Juliet, Penny, XX, X-Squared. The first gens came with flat silver coins, then they changed too the challenge coin on later gens. I don't know what gens started the switch!

I have one Half X Coin left

ssdxcttk.jpg

Not sure what a "Challenge" coin is, but I have an XX small coin for sale in the exchange. Below is the link, and the pictures. PM me if interested.
Cheers

For Sale - XX small coin (the newer version) - $145

View attachment 259105 View attachment 259106

A "challenge coin" is the coins you get with X metals. Whenever you see another member on the forum out in public wearing X metals you show them one of the coins and if that other member doesn't show you theirs you have to hand him over your X metals. You've never played?

A "challenge coin" is the coins you get with X metals. Whenever you see another member on the forum out in public wearing X metals you show them one of the coins and if that other member doesn't show you theirs you have to hand him over your X metals. You've never played?
:rofl:

Never heard of that. And I will beat your ass if you tried that nonsense lol... Kidding, but not really.

Sent from Q's Note5