• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chamfer - How to remove temple arms?

Pachako

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
My son has a pair of chamfer glasses that are several years old. He snapped the arm on one side right in the middle. We bought replacement arms but can't figure out how to remove the current arms? The screw is so small I am not sure what type it is and I have used every screwdriver in my eyeglasses kit with no luck. Any tips on this? I appreciate it.

Not familiar with the specific pair. Might just be the wrong size screwdriver but have you thought of taking it to a local optician? If you have a lens crafters they should take a look at it for you - all Lux products.

Hi,
My son has a pair of chamfer glasses that are several years old. He snapped the arm on one side right in the middle. We bought replacement arms but can't figure out how to remove the current arms? The screw is so small I am not sure what type it is and I have used every screwdriver in my eyeglasses kit with no luck. Any tips on this? I appreciate it.
Have you discovered a solution? Honestly, I don't think it's a screw holding it in. I have a black pair and the frost pair and it looks like it "pops" in somehow but like you, I cannot figure out how to remove the temple.

My chamfer squared broke, so I took it apart. The temples are held in by captive pins. Not sure what would be the best damage-free way to take it out.
6PZBPvV.jpg

Hi,
where did you find arm replacements, i cant seem to find any for chamfer.

Back