• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chance To Buy Brand New X Metal Juliets At Vault Store..

Txcrosshair 2.0

Oakley Expert
Texas
Still have a few pairs left... Really like the 24-125... Ruby Irid lens... $350 is the price.... Should I go for it or no?..... Are these comfortable to wear all day?

I would do pull the trigger without question as they are going (or have gone) especially with the recent friends and family deal. My local O Store which opened in April had 4 pair of Juliets. I thought they would be around for a while since I don't think there are many people in my area who would that kind of coin on a pair of shades. When I went to pick up my friends and famy coupon I was going to scoop up the 4 pair......but they only had 1 pair left.

I also hit up the Vault in Maine frequently. When I was ther in June they also had 4 pair (they always seem to have some sort of Juliet's in stock). Regretfully I didn't pick any up cu when I went back a few weeks ago they were totally out.

Get them NEW in BOX while you still have the opportunity.

I also hit up the Vault in Maine frequently. When I was ther in June they also had 4 pair (they always seem to have some sort of Juliet's in stock). Regretfully I didn't pick any up cu when I went back a few weeks ago they were totally out.

... No idea who got those...

;-)

Latest Posts

Back