• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Change up: XX-TIO2 surgery/custom

Congrats. As long as you enjoy and it is for you to use.

Just an opinion, an XX TiO2 has the Xmetal finish on the stems which matches the Xmetal nose bridge. This pair indeed is an XX TiO2 custom.

Yes I am aware of that. That’s the reason I posted the thread. It was either use Mars Crater X-Metal non hammer stems, find a pair of X-Metal hammer stems which nobody has or chop a pair of polished Juliet’s for their hammer stems. Only hammer stems available were polished.
Options were limited.
I could also loose the X-Metal nose bridge and dull up the polished one from the Juliet’s and have a Plasma XX. I’ll only need some Ice Iridium lenses to pull off that look.

Thanks

If I decide to sell any I’ll let you know. Find me some X-Metal hammer stems and maybe we can trade. I would obviously be trading up more than a pair of reds for those.
Let me know when youv’ve found some. LOL

Thanks
As far as I know hammerstems were only polished. If anyone has x metal they would be custom finished that way.

As far as I know hammerstems were only polished. If anyone has x metal they would be custom finished that way.

Untrue, All Romeo 1 & XX X-Metal.Plasma,TIO2 & 24K came factory stock with hammer stems as well as Juliet Polished.
All are interchangeable as well.

Thanks

You're right. Sorry about that! I had a brain fart. Not all awake yet! :headbang:

No worries I just finished my cup of Joe.
I posted really bad pics of what I was doing to a pair of partial XX TIO2’s. I’m fine with the dull hammer stems but if you come across any please let me know.

Thanks