• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Changed Lenses and Earsocks on My New Juliets

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashton

Changed out the lens from Ice Polar to Black Iridium Polar and threw on some Red Rubber and it turned out nice!! I am normally a X Squared Guy but am finding some new found love for the Juliet.....

ebay400_zps43a0ae4d.jpg

ebay401_zpsd127d35e.jpg

ebay402_zps4101a9c8.jpg

ebay404_zpsd80ce79a.jpg

ebay403_zps46817eed.jpg

Thanks!!

Don

nice lookin', almost ducati. shame you got walleva rubbers.. those are crap - arent they really loose? (the earsocks)

I know. I may order some Linegear. Noticed that the seller is away for a few days from the Ebay listings so as soon as he gets back I am going to order a couple of sets from them. I have heard much better quality. Yeah the walleva earsocks are a little lose. Definitley not OEM..

I know. I may order some Linegear. Noticed that the seller is away for a few days from the Ebay listings so as soon as he gets back I am going to order a couple of sets from them. I have heard much better quality. Yeah the walleva earsocks are a little lose. Definitley not OEM..

you wont get better quality on the aftermarket than linegear :)

you wont get better quality on the aftermarket than linegear :)

Thanks!! That is good to know... I am going to order a couple of sets and check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.