• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be good enough and maybe we would clean out the threads a little bit!

PM are to "slow" and you have to change the window all the time . . .

Yeah, seems like a very good idea. Especially for general quick questions that don't really need a whole thread.

Also just for real-time chatting with other forum members.

This sounds like it's heading towards chatroulette. LOL

Has anyone actually ever used chatroulette? I'm not a user of social media - don't Tweet, don't have a facebook page, don't Skype, don't face to face or iChat or whatever it's called. I've never seen the reason to when meeting people in person seems just fine. What is the purpose of chatroulette?

Has anyone actually ever used chatroulette? I'm not a user of social media - don't Tweet, don't have a facebook page, don't Skype, don't face to face or iChat or whatever it's called. I've never seen the reason to when meeting people in person seems just fine. What is the purpose of chatroulette?

chatroulette, basically, connects you to a random user. Both of you tend to have your webcam on. The idea was to randomly videochat with anyone around the world.

...it then turned into a massive cockfest. literally. You get connected to a random user and WHAMMY! there you have it, he's masturbating in front of his webcam...

that's when the novelty of chatroulette went down the drain...

chatroulette, basically, connects you to a random user. Both of you tend to have your webcam on. The idea was to randomly videochat with anyone around the world.

...it then turned into a massive cockfest. literally. You get connected to a random user and WHAMMY! there you have it, he's masturbating in front of his webcam...

that's when the novelty of chatroulette went down the drain...
LOL! have you ever seen that south park episode about facebook, and cartman using chat roulette with Kyle, and finding nothing but guys masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back