• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

If you don't jump on the good price quick it bumps up quick too. The split jackets were 56.. They got pointed out here and hours later they were 99. Same happened with the GP75s. They know when their deal is selling fast.

I'm about to order some Frogskins for my son. He can't decide between the Mesa Orange w/ Fire Iridium and Aspen Green w/ Emerald Iridium. I prefer the green but he's not sure about the lenses.

$60 red/black XLJ flaks right now. Not bad at all.
Damn. Those are tempting. I was trying to checking the SKU # to make sure they aren't the Asian fit models but haven't had any luck. Any idea which ones are listed on 6pm? Thanks.

the only asian fit XLJ colors they show on oakley.com are white and black frames. they do have asian fits with standard lenses.

granted this may not mean much.

I called 6pm and they told me the product description on the Flak Jacket XLJ would say "Asian Fit" if that's what they were. I ordered them and the Aspen Green Frogskins for my son. This is addictive!. That makes 6 pairs I've ordered in the last 2 weeks, but at least only 4 were for me. Now I'm done buying ;)

Back