• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap Oakley Juliet Fixer Upper - $115

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Cheap Oakley Juliet Fixer Upper - $106

oakly mars 011 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Update-I have a new set of nose pieces that are supposed to arrive today that I will include with the Juliets (earsocks not included)

I have a well used pair of Oakley Juliets that I bought as a project but I have my eye on something else. These were well used by the previous owner.

They should probably get a tune up by Oakley. The rubber under the nose bridge has worn away and it is loose. It is not noticable when worn and stays on the face fine, but is loose when off the face. Also needs a earsock and nose piece kit which can be bought for around $10 on ebay as well as some new temple rubbers as they are well worn. Missing lenses screws and gaskets. I inserted a couple of rubber orings to fill the gap. Lenses are not that old and only have some minor marks. This is a cheap fixer upper and is sold AS-IS No Returns!!!!! Comes with generic case

All sales final!
$106 Shipped Priority Mail in the US. International is extra.
No Comments From The Price Police Please :big_boss:
:laugh:

Some people reacted to this post.
Post some good pictures representing the condition please?

oakly mars 013 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
oakly mars 012 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Guys this is my first pair of Juliets-I've had them about 3 days and have described them to the best of my knowledge of them.
That said-my knowledge of them is not that good. When I received them from the ebay seller they were pretty funky and needed a good cleaning which I did. They actually are wearable and stay firm on the face-but like I said they are loose off the face.
As I said-sold AS IS!

so thats 24k gold iridium lenses?
6245110176_8ffc6a8b12_z.jpg

and WOW, talk about worn flex couplers. thats REALLY worn.
6245718107_a2dfdaa2b1_z.jpg

let me PM you

I was told it was fire iridium - kind of a goldish orange color-As I said-they will probably need a tune up from Oakley

oh wow they sure make fire iridium lighter and lighter these days.. probably because they made Ruby so damn light it looked like fire..

cant believe it still stays on your face with the flex couplers that far gone!

Not only does it stay on - it stay's on with no wobble - feels normal

Reduced to $106 in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.