• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap Oakley shirts

@Kurt H thanks for sharing that’s a good deal.
There are some sales going on at Oakley Vaults; several T-shirts on sale for $10 - $14 at my local vaults.

6DE66F31-A397-4598-907B-BE055D1BDAA9.jpeg

@Dbninc weren’t you looking for help buying a lamp, or was it a T-shirt lamp? ;)😆 I’m totally against spam but this one is so funny it’s good to laugh.... can’t decide if he wants to sell us a T-shirt or a lamp.:rofl:

Last edited:
View attachment 836433
@Dbninc weren’t you looking for help buying a lamp, or was it a T-shirt lamp? ;)😆 I’m totally against spam but this one is so funny it’s good to laugh.... can’t decide if he wants to sell us a T-shirt or a lamp.:rofl:
FINALLY! Sometimes I buy fortnite shirt lamps, but they’re never of genuine quality! My prayers have been answered!

View attachment 836433
FINALLY! Sometimes I buy fortnite shirt lamps, but they’re never of genuine quality! My prayers have been answered!
As a licensed electrician, I have to say that you need to get the LED version. The incandescent bulb shirts are a bit bulky.