• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap TimeBomb 2

My suggestion... If you see a good deal, go for it... And in your excitement pls refrain from posting it here. You will just jack up the price or loss a good deal. Buy it first then post it here....
Honestly I tell people same thing. If you want to know if it's fair price or advice pm or text someone you trust. Putting it here out in the open is like putting blood on the water for sharks

Dingo is a good person to ask.. no joke, very helpful and trust worthy
Yeah, I am dumb and honest about stuff like that. I will never swipe your deal if you ask me advice on it. First off if I know about it only because someone asks my advice on it. What kind person would I be to basically steal it out from under neath you. I believe karma gets you back big time on that and rightly so

i think he is right. notice the shadow around the word Oakley on back of the watch. I was looking at other real tb2 none have this second pic is eBay listed one @Sun & Sand mentioned as being fake ..The first pic is @OakleyTrader15 tb2 watch he is selling on the forum
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
My suggestion... If you see a good deal, go for it... And in your excitement pls refrain from posting it here. You will just jack up the price or loss a good deal. Buy it first then post it here....
My intentions were to let someone else grab it up at the buy it now before someone bid on it. I did not want to spend the money I totally understand what your saying but I don't think that it applies in this situation if it were a bid only or a local ad I wouldn't of posted it to add on competition that's not needed. I knew that it would go fast and I wanted a forum member to get it, I only had good intentions.