• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap TimeBomb 2

looks good to me bro

Thanks, bro! Looks good to me too but I wasn't too sure....

Yep looks great! It is real deal right there congrats ! Trust me last few days I been looking for all the tell tale signs of fakes. I have studied more tb2 then I ever wanted to lol. I still don't have one. Seller flaked and sold out from under me for 200 less then I offered. There was no spacing on earlier serail numbers while later ones all seem to have a space in between first and second number. I also have yet to see a fake box and plate. The fakes are getting better thow witch sucks.

Thanks, bro!

It is suck that fakes are getting better, so even though I think I have a legit one, I can never be too sure since I haven't see one in person. I looked at a lot of pictures too on the 'net.

Thanks, bro! Looks good to me too but I wasn't too sure.... Is really small differences in the latest rounds of clfa

Thanks, bro!

It is suck that fakes are getting better, so even though I think I have a legit one, I can never be too sure since I haven't see one in person. I looked at a lot of pictures too on the 'net.
For anyone that wants a big pic of a real one front and back Oakley book has one FYI