• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheapest Shipping To Canada

hearno

Oakley Collector
What's the cheapest ebay compliant trackable way to ship something to Canada? Anyone have any tips? I know USPS first class is extremely cheap but there's no tracking available and that's no good. Priority is extremely expensive. Any ideas?

First Class Mail International has tracking and is the best option from what I understand.

Everything I purchase on ebay generally comes first class with a tracking number, it's pretty quick and not ridiculously expensive.

Here are screenshots of 2 recent methods, both of which have tracking.
ScreenShot2012-11-12at84145AM.png

ScreenShot2012-11-12at83916AM.png

It was a pretty flat item, but you'd think if there was tracking for First Class letter, there would also be tracking for first class parcel.

I've only ever used First Class with no tracking. Shipped to the UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, and Germany in the last year. The most I've paid is $12 and I (knock on wood) haven't had a problem yet.

I also follow my set method for international transit that helps ensure my items are not lost, mishandled, crushed, or whatever that would compromise the shipment.

Back