• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheat Sheet for Rx Sunglasses?

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
Hi all,

I'm looking to get a pair of Rx sunglasses from Oakley but I don't know which pairs will support my prescription. Oakley CS gave me a few recommendations but Lenscrafters sales associate laughed at my Rx and said "you're not going to get anything Oakley." Since I can't get a straight answer or a consistent answer, can anyone here help me? Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a pair of Rx sunglasses from Oakley but I don't know which pairs will support my prescription. Oakley CS gave me a few recommendations but Lenscrafters sales associate laughed at my Rx and said "you're not going to get anything Oakley." Since I can't get a straight answer or a consistent answer, can anyone here help me? Thanks in advance.
Feel free to message me a copy of your RX I'll give you a straight answer. I'm not at the office, so no cheat sheet on me now.

@Chris A Hardaway your name has come up in several of the forums. seems like you may be the guy to talk to. I have been on a mission for the past 11 months trying to get a pair or RX sunglasses from Oakley but I have gotten the door at all the shops I have went to due to my RX. but from my reading on the forum I believe my RX is in the doable range.

if you have a moment can you point me in the right way. I'm too new to direct message you

Thanks in advance.

@Chris A Hardaway your name has come up in several of the forums. seems like you may be the guy to talk to. I have been on a mission for the past 11 months trying to get a pair or RX sunglasses from Oakley but I have gotten the door at all the shops I have went to due to my RX. but from my reading on the forum I believe my RX is in the doable range.

if you have a moment can you point me in the right way. I'm too new to direct message you

Thanks in advance.
I can also help you out. I order RX for customers at my o store.

What's the max strength of your prescription? (I.e the highest number, plus or minus on your prescription)

I can also help you out. I order RX for customers at my o store.

What's the max strength of your prescription? (I.e the highest number, plus or minus on your prescription)
SPHCYLAXIS
OD0.00-5.25013
OS-0.50-3.75176

MONOCULAR
R-34.5
L-35.5
BINOCULAR

SPHCYLAXIS
OD0.00-5.25013
OS-0.50-3.75176

MONOCULAR
R-34.5
L-35.5
BINOCULAR
If you want non Oakley brand lenses I can help you with a frame like Holbrook, or another similar flat frame. Frogskin, manoburn, Ejector.
Doing your RX in a wrap like flak or half jacket won't happen.
Max cylinder there is 3.00 diopter.
You could also try an Asian Fit Crosslink Zero OX 8080 they are pretty cool!

If you want non Oakley brand lenses I can help you with a frame like Holbrook, or another similar flat frame. Frogskin, manoburn, Ejector.
Doing your RX in a wrap like flak or half jacket won't happen.
Max cylinder there is 3.00 diopter.
You could also try an Asian Fit Crosslink Zero OX 8080 they are pretty cool!
Was looking at the holbrook or Holbrook xl

I’m guessing it’s not possible to do Oakley lenses due to rx then

If I have to do non Oakley lenses that’s fine.

Let me know next steps.

Was looking at the holbrook or Holbrook xl

I’m guessing it’s not possible to do Oakley lenses due to rx then

If I have to do non Oakley lenses that’s fine.

Let me know next steps.
Email me which color Holbrook, and what your budget is to do this :)

Holbrook XL won't be possible. Just regular Holbrook in your RX. Also you are correct. This is 110%impossible for Oakley lenses.

But I can do grey, bronze, prizm like grey, prizm like copper, black iridium, Tungsten iridium, prizm Tungsten look a like, even ice iridium or polarized.

I just don't have a ruby emerald sapphire or fire looking lens.

Email me all details again to chrisahardaway@mail.com so I can get back to you asap. Include name address phone number email and rx if at all possible.

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back