• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check Out The Volleyball Prizms

Status
Not open for further replies.
b6c.gif

Thanks Mr Keating. I could have taken some explanatory observative photos with my iPad. Do the Pink Lense Brigade compete again, or is the US Ladies team finished? Their choice of uniform, particularly the pantaloons, were the main object of discussion and the inspiration for this small thread. Those lenses look awesome. On ladies.

They would have to enable spotting a hen Pheasant in deadgrass at 5000 meters for me to wear them. They're so, pink. I'm sure Ricky Fowler or some other brave soul on the PGA Tour will no doubt present them to the golfing public with suitable pink attire. Perhaps Pink Searsucker Bibs with a Pink Polka Dot shirt.

Yessir, that will be quite a day.

Thanks Mr Keating. I could have taken some explanatory observative photos with my iPad. Do the Pink Lense Brigade compete again, or is the US Ladies team finished? Their choice of uniform, particularly the pantaloons, were the main object of discussion and the inspiration for this small thread. Those lenses look awesome. On ladies.

They would have to enable spotting a hen Pheasant in deadgrass at 5000 meters for me to wear them. They're so, pink. I'm sure Ricky Fowler or some other brave soul on the PGA Tour will no doubt present them to the golfing public with suitable pink attire. Perhaps Pink Searsucker Bibs with a Pink Polka Dot shirt.

I dont understand....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr KEATING, when I elaborate, people post comeback remarks such as, "Yadda Yadda Yadda", as if my posts were full of hot air. Perhaps there is some truth in that, but I'm only following the IOS muse.

I wore pink lenses yesterday with my monster pups. Overcast in FL...

Mr KEATING, a great man such as Yourself could wear a pink tutu to a Raiders game and no one would say a word. They would know better.

But arent pink tutus the Dallas Cowboys uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back