• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check Out Your Local Vault Shops Amazing Deals

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
Hello check your local vault shops just got back from mine and they were selling off old stock wait for it...........Livestrong Jawbones,Jupiter camo jawbones all for £30 pound each and for £25 they had a WHO'S THE KID but the girl in shop had last one of them,also had will barras monte fro pis had with all paper wk etc made 2500.the shop assistant showed me print out and it had lots of Oakley shops listed abroad showing old stock and prices allsorts on there scar,frogs,artist serious,mags,mags 4,xx,Romeo 2 happy hunting by the way I bought 10 pairs at that price!!!!who wouldn't

Very cool! Thanks I'm making a trip to mine today...but I have a feeling there are no sales at the vault (as usual). Maybe I'll complain and see what happens lol...thanks for posting though

My Vault never has anything good anymore. It's just like a normal O Store with a few things in the ED case; usuaully nothing older than a year or two though.

Went to the vault this weekend. Picked up a pair of crankcases, got a pair of red tagged*(bnib) fives for 50% off so I paid 19.50 for them, picked up a free take London pin w/the full price purchase, and then unbeknown to me got another 5% off at the register.*(Showed military ID, but never happened before)

Back