• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check this out Experts.

Sir Clifden

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I been debating for the week if I would bring this up here or not.

over the past weekend a co-worker came to my house said I was stupid for what I spent on all my Oakleys. He said look at this. He showed me this site OAUSZSHOPS.com

I looked at it and I’ve been doing research on fakes and how those that are fake are not using Oakley by name. This place is using the name they are also trying to do Romeo, Juliet, Whisker and so so so many other styles those were just to name a few.

They are listed cheap which is firstly the most scariest thing to me somethings wrong just by the pricing alone with me.

My co-Worker is known for being scammed a lot. I just told him have fun and good luck with that I’m sticking to my way and know that I’m getting real stuff.

I want those experts to look at this site top to bottom and all the styles. I literally have been doing it. I’m wondering if this could be turned in for Copyright infringement due to using Oakley name, that’s if the place is not in any affiliated with Oakley.

Just something different for everyone to see and look at and that some place is not afraid and got the testicular fortitude to use and sell the likeness of our brand.

The problem is that Oakley used to go through and nail people selling fakes on websites that selling fakes, now not so much, you can tell people they are fake, report them, but unless Oakley does something about it, it’s your word against theirs Unfortunately, I have reported allot of fakes and still watch it get sold, sites make money off it if it’s real or not, eBay loves getting paid

My co-Worker is known for being scammed a lot. I just told him have fun and good luck with that
What you NEED to do is stop being so passive and tell him he's a goddamn idiot for buying stuff from that site...

some people need to be told to stop doing dumb stuff...

you're failing him as a coworker and as a friend...

What you NEED to do is stop being so passive and tell him he's a goddamn idiot for buying stuff from that site...

some people need to be told to stop doing dumb stuff...

you're failing him as a coworker and as a friend...

LMAO at me being a failure. Riiiiiiiight!!! SmH.. don’t even know anything about me but yea I’m a failure.

Co-Worker, Friend, Girlfriend, YOU, even family and my parents.. it’s simple.... You come in my home name calling me being an AH etc.. your getting from me what you deserve it’s coming back to you and it’s way way ****tier than you can imagine.

dudes a jealous ass hole that likes to know it all and talk crap about others. No sir I didn't fail him. He fails himself constantly for being a moron blind to see stuff he still buys **** off WISH and any other scam you can find he wants to dip in it.
I’m not verbally holding a 46 year olds hand every time he looks at his phone thinking he is getting the real deal at a cheap deal.

over the past weekend a co-worker came to my house said I was stupid for what I spent on all my Oakleys. He said look at this. He showed me this site OAUSZSHOPS.com

Choose our website, you will get the best Cheap Oakley Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Sunglasses in high quality at reasonable price.

Choose our website, you will get the best Cheap Oakley Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Sunglasses in high quality at reasonable price.

Exactly it’s telling you. I was wanting to show this site here that way if it is something that Oakley can use to go after here it is for someone to give and say hey this place is trying to use the brand name and designs.

I’ve spent a lot of money for what I have from Oakley stores and official Oakley website. It’s pretty insulting someone thinks this is legit when infact it’s not.

the dudes never been to my home so it wasn’t a friendly visit at all by no means. He wanted to come and talk crap about how much money I’ve spent in total on sunglasses. Just downing and being a jealous ass. I don’t play that crap.

I told him what I typed he wants to get his from that site thinking he’s getting a better deal then good luck with that. I’m still going to shell out however much money for the real thing. Not his place to come to my home talking crap to me like I have to answer and have permission to spend my money how I want too.

Last edited:

I looked at it and I’ve been doing research on fakes and how those that are fake are not using Oakley by name. This place is using the name they are also trying to do Romeo, Juliet, Whisker and so so so many other styles those were just to name a few.

They are listed cheap which is firstly the most scariest thing to me somethings wrong just by the pricing alone with me.

My co-Worker is known for being scammed a lot. I just told him have fun and good luck with that I’m sticking to my way and know that I’m getting real stuff.

I want those experts to look at this site top to bottom and all the styles. I literally have been doing it. I’m wondering if this could be turned in for Copyright infringement due to using Oakley name, that’s if the place is not in any affiliated with Oakley.

Just something different for everyone to see and look at and that some place is not afraid and got the testicular fortitude to use and sell the likeness of our brand.
Man, I just went to that website and I felt dirty...hopefully, you are making more money than your co-worker. He obviously isn't very smart.

You sound like someone who would just let some random ******* into your house that you really don't know very well...

In the words of some random dude, "good luck with that"...

You may be taking it a bit too serious. Do you really care what he thinks?

I don’t care what he thinks no I don’t. But I’m one I don’t put others down for what they choose to do. I especially will not go to ones home.

I do care that this is not a legit site it’s making money off a brand they have no permission to do so. They need to be to shutdown never allowed to sell anything again. That’s what I care about i have pride and..

I firmly believe in what’s right is right and if wrong no worries RIGHT will deal with it.

Latest Posts

Back