• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check this out Experts.

Now I’m curious what “$21 worth of quality” consists of...
20200710_153500.jpg

Lol what if I don’t wear 95% of my collection?

heres a real what if.. an what I got to think about what if..

What if I could take a good look at a T-Bone by sticking my head up a bulls ass, but you know I’d rather take the butchers word for it.

What if I could take a good look at a T-Bone by sticking my head up a bulls ass, but you know I’d rather take the butchers word for it.

Now you’ve completely lost me. You got a website selling counterfeit steaks now????

LMAO at me being a failure. Riiiiiiiight!!! SmH.. don’t even know anything about me but yea I’m a failure.

Co-Worker, Friend, Girlfriend, YOU, even family and my parents.. it’s simple.... You come in my home name calling me being an AH etc.. your getting from me what you deserve it’s coming back to you and it’s way way ****tier than you can imagine.

dudes a jealous ass hole that likes to know it all and talk crap about others. No sir I didn't fail him. He fails himself constantly for being a moron blind to see stuff he still buys **** off WISH and any other scam you can find he wants to dip in it.
I’m not verbally holding a 46 year olds hand every time he looks at his phone thinking he is getting the real deal at a cheap deal.
Don't worry about it I have seen someone blow they're ear off star
Simply put 99% of the world and 99.5% of my friends, family, acquaintances DONT have a clue what I have. I’ve never “shown” my collection to anyone with the exception of my GF. My collection is private for many reasons including its value. And with a valued collection (of anything) you can quickly and easily become a target.

My point is you said he’s not truly a friend so why even invite him into the room to see the collection. Into the house...sure. Into the Oakley room...absolutely not.
[/QUO
So that southern hospitality ends at the Oakley room door......😂

Depends how drunk is this bull???😂😂😂
What is this bull wearing? 😂😂😂😂
....on second thought what is this butcher wearing? Is she hot? 😂😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Now you’ve completely lost me. You got a website selling counterfeit steaks now????

you think your a good s**t talker but your not. I answered everything you come up with.

you put a question mark by everything so your little comment their made no sense at all.

you said and I quote you “what if I don’t wear 95% of my collection?”

I simply told you “what if I could take a good look at a T-Bone by sticking my head up a bulls ass, but you know I’d rather take the butchers words for it.”

meaning I think your full of dat Bull S**T. An just want to talk out your ass cause you think it’s cool thing to do for the moment.

what I told you with what I quoted difference between me and you is You got so much Bull sense you had to have me Verbally hold your hand to get you to understand.. your not a good S**T talker don’t quit your day or night job whichever is best suited..

✌🏻 Bruh..

you think your a good s**t talker but your not. I answered everything you come up with.

you put a question mark by everything so your little comment their made no sense at all.

you said and I quote you “what if I don’t wear 95% of my collection?”

I simply told you “what if I could take a good look at a T-Bone by sticking my head up a bulls ass, but you know I’d rather take the butchers words for it.”

meaning I think your full of dat Bull S**T. An just want to talk out your ass cause you think it’s cool thing to do for the moment.

what I told you with what I quoted difference between me and you is You got so much Bull sense you had to have me Verbally hold your hand to get you to understand.. your not a good S**T talker don’t quit your day or night job whichever is best suited..

Bruh..

Lmao what?? I can tell putting a sentence together is rough for you my guy so I’ll stop asking you so many questions. Hey how’s the movie?

Lmao what?? I can tell putting a sentence together is rough for you my guy so I’ll stop asking you so many questions. Hey how’s the movie?

Waiting for electric to come back lighting struck the power out. Electric company may have it back up in a few why i came back.

an naa I can put sentences together jus fine. You just one of those that want to take something and turn it around. whatever you don’t bother me your just helping pass the time while the electric has been out. Lmao... it’s all good mane..it’s O-K..

A couple of folks have given advice on where to go and what to do...

I bet this guy hasn't even bothered 😐

Latest Posts

Back