• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check this out Experts.

Tommy Boy! Yea!

LMAO... yea we were going to watch that movie my girlfriends never watched it.. everything fell into place so I used that line. Been funnier had the dude got that. But oh well some have no sense of humor lol. glad to see you do lmao..

LMAO... yea we were going to watch that movie my girlfriends never watched it.. everything fell into place so I used that line. Been funnier had the dude got that. But oh well some have no sense of humor lol. glad to see you do lmao..

Definitely got the reference just was a poor reach at humor. So how was the movie?

Definitely got the reference just was a poor reach at humor. So how was the movie?

we gave up on watching a movie postponed for this evening. I passed out so couldn’t tell what time it finally came back on.

Have you ever eaten Boo Berry cereal?

Lmao.. no I remember that though. Haha Franken Berry and Count Chocula I remember those back in the day.

you remember Dukes of Hazzard, double sided box with Super Mario and Zelda, Batman, double sided box with different flavored Nerds cereal??

Back