• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Check your Macy's SGH

So the Red pair is sku OO9013-92, Standard Fit, whereas the Polished Red is Asian Fit (OO9245-20). It raises another point as well, the recent Alpine set finish at OO9013-74, then a large number of part numbers I cannot find that relate to anything, ie, OO9013-75 to OO9013-91, then after that I can identify 3 codes, the Red one, Matte Blue - Grey OO9013-95, and Carbon - Grey OO9013-96. I wonder how the 92/95/96 skus will stand in terms of being rare/limited/common releases. The reduced price of the Red pair almost hint at the run being finished just as I'm learning of it's existence!

So the Red pair is sku OO9013-92, Standard Fit, whereas the Polished Red is Asian Fit (OO9245-20). It raises another point as well, the recent Alpine set finish at OO9013-74, then a large number of part numbers I cannot find that relate to anything, ie, OO9013-75 to OO9013-91, then after that I can identify 3 codes, the Red one, Matte Blue - Grey OO9013-95, and Carbon - Grey OO9013-96. I wonder how the 92/95/96 skus will stand in terms of being rare/limited/common releases. The reduced price of the Red pair almost hint at the run being finished just as I'm learning of it's existence!

Perfect, I'll buy them and then we can trade for a double of one of the awesome pairs Im sure you have

Also, as always your knowledge is astounding.

Thank you for your kind remarks wrist, and it would be a pleasure for me to work a deal with you on this awesome looking piece. Part of my knowledge is attributed to Forum members who are so informative, as has been the case here with these obscure MPH releases.

Yeah they're on hold for me haha. Those are your red ones in the background lol
Thanks for getting me the Asia fit polished red. I've been wearing them all week. U rock @wrist. They go great beside my matte red.

Speaking of the matte red. My pair has no sku. Though totally ligit with new labeled box and all. I know these should be 03-147. However mine is blank. Yet still everything is the same as compared side by side to my friends pair. Any ideas on this @Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Thanks for getting me the Asia fit polished red. I've been wearing them all week. U rock @wrist. They go great beside my matte red.

Speaking of the matte red. My pair has no sku. Though totally ligit with new labeled box and all. I know these should be 03-147. However mine is blank. Yet still everything is the same as compared side by side to my friends pair. Any ideas on this @Romeo Van Frogskinstein

My own pair of 03-147 (Matte Red - Grey) does have the sku in white printed inside the left arm, and is also on the box label. Allegedly a run of 3000 back in 2008 it would be impossible to confirm if every single example had the part code on the glasses. It sounds like your pair is genuine but without the number on the stem.

I stopped by Macy's yesterday. When the SGH lady asked if I needed any help, I said I was looking for Oakley Frogskins. She kinda gave me a look and said, "I'm sorry, I have no idea what those are." As it turns out, they had none.

Hey bud did you ever find out what pairs with the missing numbers were assigned to. 75-91. Perhaps the new elephant skins will be in there.