• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Checking In From Chicago!

Meyer

Oakley Expert
I've lurked this site for quite some time and figured I'd break the ice with an intro. I know nobody really reads there but nonetheless, new to this forum, but not the interwebs! I actually live just North of the city, but with that said:

Go Blackhawks!

Welcome! Just finished watching the Hawks game, unfortunately they lost :( what town are you from?

Thank you, guys. I don't have a ton of pair but some; this forum is making it hard to keep it that way. You guys are crazy with Oakleys. I've been wearing them forever, just never really gave it a thought of collecting them. I had the Over the Tops, then sold them because at the time I really didn't have the money to begin with so I just wanted my money back. Well, now I find out they are worth a fortune. Just sold some Half Jacket Transitions, Oil Rigs, and a pair of Dart Boards because I never wore them. Anyways, looking forward to hanging around, hopefully I can keep myself in check. :D

Latest Posts

Back