• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheers from "Down Under"!!

Thanks heaps, Matt/Mat!! Hope you're enjoying your summer, assuming that you're in the States? Do you live in Pittsburgh as well as follow their/your high-quality club with such a long history, by NFL standards?
I do live in the states but not in Pittsburgh.

I am a Steelers fan, hence my username lol

Ya I'm currently "flying" too off this newest bag of weed I just got...good times never end
LOVE IT, mate!! I'm so envious of the fact that so many US states have now legalised it & I could have sworn 10 or so years ago that we Aussies would have beaten you to it but 'twas not to be - awesome for you & sucks for me! So much more enjoyable than the hardcore doses of opiates that I've been prescribed (fentanyl patch & 20mg IR oxycodone) & FAR less dangerous too.
When I owned my nightclub in Melbourne (in the heart of the CBD) from 2000-08 so many of my mates/customers used to bring me in their very finest buds of "sticky-icky" that they had either grown themselves or purchased but now I have to pay for the $hit, DAMMIT!!

Gotcha mate...yeah, I knew that you would have to be a fan (or just really loved steel?) by your username!
Ya I love steel too

Back