• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chip Foose Gascans

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Just scored a pair of the Chip Foose Gascans, and I gotta say they are pretty sweet. I don't know if I am going to keep them though, I might sell them. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me with an offer and we can talk. But for right now I am just enjoying them being in my collection. :D

img1434a.jpg

img1441u.jpg

I love mine, I sold off the lenses for Polarized, and the bag and box because I wasn't crazy about them, but the frames are SWEET! I'm still planning on brining mine in to work with me sometime soon and vinyl wrapping the faded orange O's to a more appropriate (read: CLEMSON!) orange color

Keep 'em, they rock!

I have a pair. Thought about changing the lenses but didn't wanna get rid of the Signature in the corner :D!

I have a pair and I love them. I'm a big fan of the Gascan and Chip Foose, so it's win-win for me. I also had the opportunity to get my Gascan box autographed by the Master Car Builder himself. Nice pick-up Boss!

chip foose had his shop across the street from my high school. i dont know if i like these or the jupiters better. How much do they usually go for?

Back