• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Choose my ruby's

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
2a3egenu.jpg
I know it is almost impossible to tell but I have 2 sets of ruby juliet lenses. Going to sell one. The top set was replacent set bought in 2011. The bottom set came I j series juliets. If any of the experts on lenses can pick out the minute difference please chime in. Yes I know I should take them outside but its been raining for 2 days straight. Light source is 5k led bulbs
zunutepu.jpg
u9egysyn.jpg
me7u5u4a.jpg
umehabe5.jpg
a3uva9ym.jpg

Last edited:
They look similar in hue to me....
X Man had some original ruby lenses last I talked to him if you're looking for a set.

Also... As a side note.... Christiana Mall in Deleware has a large assortment of real ruby lenses.

Yeah gonna throw one on the auction block. Do you think they will bring more money then the newer yellow ruby or not really?

is it me or is the top pair on the bob a xx? looks taller - to me anyway!! i will be interested if you're leting a pair go.

how much shipped to the uk?

is it me or is the top pair on the bob a xx? looks taller - to me anyway!! i will be interested if you're leting a pair go.

how much shipped to the uk?

There's a pair of ruby juliet lenses on eBay UK at the moment with no bids £40 start if your after ruby.

As far as the photos, I honestly can't spot any difference. Might be more obvious in the flesh.

Latest Posts

Back