• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chop's Cerakote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible results! The Drum camo is awesome - both the Drum and MD will pop with that Emerald. Thanks!
I didn't touch those Icons yet in the dog. Wasn't sure how you wanted them. I am wrapping up the Jinx today, so it will be posted up later and all 8 shipped tomorrow. Have a few other pieces to show off for members as well...

there's 1 more pair, but I am too damn tired to put it together at the moment. Will have to wait til I get a couple hours of shut eye...

So do you like the cerakote finish better than paint now? Do you see it holding up better or just the same as your previous paint jobs?

Love all of the different colors you can put in the camo designs. All of them look great!

So do you like the cerakote finish better than paint now? Do you see it holding up better or just the same as your previous paint jobs?
It is stronger by far. That is the purpose of this stuff. Tough as nails and holds up where traditional coatings just can't come close.

Love all of the different colors you can put in the camo designs. All of them look great!
Thanks man...just toying with ideas. Lits can be done with this stuff, so colors really are limitless, and combos...well, sky is the limit there

Thanks man...just toying with ideas. Lits can be done with this stuff, so colors really are limitless, and combos...well, sky is the limit there
It looks like it. I am sure you will enough ideas and not know what to do with them all lol.

It looks like it. I am sure you will enough ideas and not know what to do with them all lol.
Just need the right frames for the ideas lol...need to do more stuff to really start pushing what I can accomplish with this stuff. Icons are a no brainer, single colors take nothing...time for graphics...already have done the basics and some camo...next will be more detail...

Just need the right frames for the ideas lol...need to do more stuff to really start pushing what I can accomplish with this stuff. Icons are a no brainer, single colors take nothing...time for graphics...already have done the basics and some camo...next will be more detail...
I can't wait to see what you are going to try. It is sure to amaze.

Really loving the cerakote option. Can't believe the amount of color and design options that are available for this stuff keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back