• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chop's Chops

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow wow wow those look SWEET!!! I can't wait to get them back. I was thinking of putting linegear red rubber on them but I think they may look good with just black rubber.

Okay, the season is upon us for one and all to be thankful. It is also that time, where stores, retailers, and online outlets have crazy sales. This would be the 2nd annual holiday sale for www.drchopshop.com. I will be running some Black Friday deals, so keep your eyes peeled for those, but I am also going to have a Cyber Monday sale. The Cyber Monday offerings will be extremely limited as in 10-15 total pairs of 1 off custom glasses. They will include some vintage, some sports frames, some lifestyle pairs, and some chrome. They will ALL be black bag pieces, so like the AP Frogs, you will not know what you have until you receive it. There will be no returns, exchanges, etc on them just to be upfront. There will be none made like them ever again, so you can rest assured you have a 1 of a kind item from DrChopShop. The numbering will be like the AP in that they will be numbered in order I create them. Hopefully you all find something you can appreciate in these offerings. I will post them around 9-10am PST Monday so that many can participate around the world, rather than pinch collector's who are sleeping. Enjoy!!

How clear are the red lenses? I'm after a red lens for the juliets that you can't see the wearers eyes through. A bit like the fire lenses you can't really see the wearers eyes

What red lenses? Oakley lenses are all I chop, so fire is fire, ruby is ruby, etc

just however they are when Oakley makes em. Sometimes they are dark purple, sometimes they are a brighter red. Luck of the draw

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. If you find anything that would be able to be used in a juliet that you wouldn't see the wearers eyes though could you let me know please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back