• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Christmas 2012

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

What is/was on your X-MAS wishlist?
What are you doing on X-MAS?

My Father Christmas told me (leaked) I will get a pair of Fuel Cell Infinite Hero and HP Elitebook (wasn't on my wishlist), more he wouldn't tell me.
On top of my wishlist was DREMEL® 4000 (4000-4/65)
Seems like I don't get it.
I bet I will get tons of socks. Hopefully, I love new socks :smile:

We fly to England and I think we visit Gunwharf Quays (O-Vault) and Brighton.
I'm sure we have some beers and much more food. Some lazy days :sleep:

well the well is pretty dry this year Just hope to be able to get my wife a few nice things....and hope the world doesnt end 4 days b4 Xmas. I have never gotten gifts really..

I'll be with family. Hopefully my brother will come up from NC to MI to join everyone.

We don't do much for gifts. We're all pretty difficult to shop for since we're not a very tight family, and the gatherings include so many people from outside the immediate family. My mom tries and buys people things, but nothing all that super great.

well the well is pretty dry this year Just hope to be able to get my wife a few nice things....and hope the world doesnt end 4 days b4 Xmas. I have never gotten gifts really..

I'm sure the world will not go before Christmas. I wish you a successful 2013 and let the dry year behind you.

We're going to San Fran for my bday/Xmas. My sister and her husband and now my nephew live in la, so it'll be nice to have the whole famy together. I don't think we're doing much for gifts

Yeah I think the world's gonna go on...thank God we'll get that Big taco Shield and hopefully more Shaun White signature Holbrooks...that was somewhat sarcastic...I wish everyone a successful holiday...the economy might go by 2013 though...

we are going down to houston to watch the Thunder and Rockets play. And of course i am visiting the Oakley Vaults while in the area and the Ostores.
Nothing really on my wishlists

wife and kid will be with me here in the land of sand and kings this xmas! first time for all of us to be together abroad. got my kid tons of imaginext toys! wish? hmmmm... maybe i wish for my boss to allow me to go on vacation for a longer period next year.

I'm pretty sure the wife is getting me a pair of the matte white Scalpels. But I've got her a set of polished white Commits w/ the Violet Iridium Lens , got my father a pair of Gold Plaintiffs and my father in law a pair of Gray Deviations. So, I guess it's an Oakley Christmas.

Back