• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Christmas Delivery From Shade Station

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
So I went to Shade Station in Leeds on Saturday. Spent 45 minutes trying on various glasses & watches & this is what I got.
Had to have these ordered & delivered to me. Shipped Monday, arrived Tuesday. Outstanding service.

crankcase1p.jpg

gearbox1.jpg

gearbox21.jpg

Now these Froggies don't suit me but I just had to get them as I love the colouring of the Oakley on the side arms. Besides I know they suit my eldest son & so he can have them instead. These were from the store but my son has been wearing them ever since getting them on Saturday so I had to sneak them out to take the photo.

This year has been a good one for me with the purchase I have made for my collection & Christmas finished it off nicely.
Thanks to Dan for sorting things out for me & the time the staff took in serving me. I will be back there for more next year.:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, it's Christmas time.
Nice haul :thumb:
The watch is outstanding, love the Crankcase as well

Nice! Is that your first pair of Crankcases? What is your take on the fit?

Yep my first pair. They are a great fit on me (in fact I'd say perfect) the have a really nice wrap on them & surprisingly light too. The only thing that I don't think they got quite right was the arms but I'll get use to the size of them. I love the way the Icons are part of the Orbitals now. I've an idea on a pair that I want Dr. Chop to do a make over for me on, but I need to get them bought next moth first.

Latest Posts

Back