• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Christmas Present From The Vault

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
The grenade fade MPH frogskin arrived today. I didn't realize that they were translucent.
6540487831_0e16e459e3_b.jpg

Nice score! I already have the non mph pair but wish I could've gotten these for extra lenses and box :/

The Grenade Fades and Marine Fades don't get enough attention for me. The Grenade Fade were the first fade (wide released fade, not including limited edition/collabs). The full Grenade Fade also have a sweet custom microbag.

The Marine Fades are also sweet and have extra production effort in them. The inside of the Marine Fades is silver, only the outside is faded and it's the only fade that does that as far as I'm aware so it's unique in the fade series.

I think the marine fades looked alot cooler in the rendering online then the pair actually materialized. I like the blue iridium too, but something about this pair that just keeps it from wowing.

I think the marine fades looked alot cooler in the rendering online then the pair actually materialized. I like the blue iridium too, but something about this pair that just keeps it from wowing.

Nice pickup, especially for free 99. I actually had the non-MPH grenade fade when they first released, tried them on, and I felt like it was way too feminine so I sold them right away.

Back