• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome Iridium X-Metals

Plastic or O-Matter? Bc I'm pretty sure one of things most appreciated by Oakley enthusiast is their innovation one of them being O matter and it strength and flexibility.

And it would seem your upset that they addressed one of the many complaints about the original xmetals with another material? It's funny how quickly people forget things they dislike as soon as something new comes along.

Smh well this post wasn't about differing opinions so I'll thank you to stick to the topic. That being showing new purchases.

I completely agree with you statement, Oakley took every reliability issue and fixed them with their extremely durable material, O-Matter and you can't forget about the spring hinges either, the spring hinges takes pressure off the nose piece and the O-Matter nose bridge with help the glasses withstand more use and have a longer life. I think Oakley did a great job with the new X-Metals, I can't wait to get mine, can't decide on black or sapphire

I completely agree with you statement, Oakley took every reliability issue and fixed them with their extremely durable material, O-Matter and you can't forget about the spring hinges either, the spring hinges takes pressure off the nose piece and the O-Matter nose bridge with help the glasses withstand more use and have a longer life. I think Oakley did a great job with the new X-Metals, I can't wait to get mine, can't decide on black or sapphire

I have the sapphire as well and that lense is amazing...id say sapphire

concerning this I would like to refer you to the following thread.

Badman problems | Oakley Forum

How exactly can u the consumer tell the creator Oakley of an entire genre/ following that what they have created isn't what they say? That's why whole the xmetal not xmetal discussion is pointless.
You can, because the Man who thought of the whole premise no longer works there. So no, they aren't X Metals. The discussion is pointless because you are wrong sir.

I think the Half X had a spring hinge too.......

Plastic or O-Matter? Bc I'm pretty sure one of things most appreciated by Oakley enthusiast is their innovation one of them being O matter and it strength and flexibility.

And it would seem your upset that they addressed one of the many complaints about the original xmetals with another material? It's funny how quickly people forget things they dislike as soon as something new comes along.

Smh well this post wasn't about differing opinions so I'll thank you to stick to the topic. That being showing new purchases.
I dont remember anyone but Oakley's new marketing tactic claiming that the old X Metal nosebridge was flawed. When your Badman cracks in half ten years down the road, and all of the parts to fix it are out of stock, I'll be getting my Mars and Juliets tuned for $50 bucks.

I dont remember anyone but Oakley's new marketing tactic claiming that the old X Metal nosebridge was flawed. When your Badman cracks in half ten years down the road, and all of the parts to fix it are out of stock, I'll be getting my Mars and Juliets tuned for $50 bucks.
Lol your worried about 10yrs from now? Wow get a life not to mention u just identified the problem by stating you have to pay to get yours tuned for $50. And how often is that done???

You can, because the Man who thought of the whole premise no longer works there. So no, they aren't X Metals. The discussion is pointless because you are wrong sir.
So based on your logic and reasoning that's like saying no apple product is really an apple product be Steve JoBs is gone? Just get over yourself

Latest Posts

Back