• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome Iridium X-Metals

Don't get all butthurt now little guy, just because we disagree doesnt mean you have to get bent out of shape. Now dry your tears before you short out your keyboard!
Oh boy...now I'm getting butthurt and shorting out my computer? Wow get a life guys this blogs not that important.

C'mon guys,somebody got excited getting a pair of badmans, shared it here and we end up like this?
It's just a name... if you prefer to refer to it by any other name it is your choice and will be respected, but officially Oakley called it X-Metal so it is what it is.
I love the old x-metals too, they are my priced possession, but it didn't stopped me to love the bad/madman too.
(I made myself own my very own badman as soon as I could).
Oakley's very considerate of our continuous whining and gave us new models of that line (it is not perfect but it is a very beautiful piece of functional art from Oakley).

We need new enthusiast, we can't bring them in like this.

And oh @MasterO , nice score man..... getting multiple pair at a very span of time must doubled the excitement, I myself never experienced that.

Back