• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome Jawbone Finish Peeling

I'd love to post a pic, but I can't get it to work. Even folowing the directions step by step posted on this site I keep getting a invalid url message. If anyone has any tips to help I'll post the pics.

try imageshack... i use that and it seems quite seamless. it even provides u with a "forum board" URL to copy and paste.

Yeah I tried that before, and I've tried that again. I keep getting the same message, PM me your email and I'll email it to you and you can post it for everyone to see.

Posting on behalf of jfiori...

peelingb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just talked with an Oakley rep and tried to get a replacement frame for my BMX jawbones. Mine are peeling a tiny bit on the end of the earstem. I was fine with the $50 charge for a new frame in stock, but stopped the process when I realized that they wanted me to send my frames to them. I was under the impression that they would just send you a pair to replace them.

oakley will never just send you a frame without getting something in return. they will replace ur face and make it all good for you but in order to do that they will need ur old frame. they dont just sell frames, its a warranty thing like anything else u have to send it in for a fix

Back