• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Chrome monster dog lil John

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a pair of lil John monster dog.
Have many things to trade or cash.
Pic for attention!

liljohnchromenicedogs.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I hope you find one too. Ive been actively lookin for a few years now. Only came close once but missed it by about a minute or so. Ive had a bunch of customs done to match it but it just ain't the same. Im broke as hell right now since all the family stuff lately so if my searching finds one ill message you here.

B

@"TRUMP"

1618758658615.png

Username Hidden said:
I hope you find one too. Ive been actively lookin for a few years now. Only came close once but missed it by about a minute or so. Ive had a bunch of customs done to match it but it just ain't the same. Im broke as hell right now since all the family stuff lately so if my searching finds one ill message you here.

B
Thanks for the help!!!! Sorry to hear about family issues and hope it gets better soon!!!!

Username Hidden said:
"Trump" got kicked off (or left voluntarily) the forum awhile back. He stole from @cacatman and committed other egregious acts.
So you have a md?

theres one that pops up on ebay now and then. He wants 781 for it. from Japan. Wont bargain.
have to search monsterdoggle one word.

Sounds like the guy with the tribal on that I want...

Username Hidden said:
"Trump" got kicked off (or left voluntarily) the forum awhile back. He stole from @cacatman and committed other egregious acts.

No, sorry :/
You have no Monster Dog at all?