• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Chrome Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys. I feel sick....... I had my chrome supremes lifted from my truck today while I went into a customers house for about 5 min to grab a cheque. I still have the box, bag and strap. I was so in love with that pair. OMG. :headbang::shock::cry:they were like brand new condition...

PLEASE can anyone help me. I'm in dire need of a new one. This literally just happened about an hour ago. I have many pairs to trade or I'll pay!!!

Thank you in advance..

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow, sorry to hear that. What I would give to catch someone in the act stealing my ****. I'm not a big frog fan so I had to look them up and they are nice. Hope you get some replacements at a good price.

Thanks brother. I think it'll be hard to find. Especially since they are such a keeper pair. Oakley only made 400 so the numbers are lower than regular ones. It had to be that one. I really can't shake the sick feeling. To be honest I had a few tears fall as well. It's not the money just the time it takes to find. If ever again.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks brother. I think it'll be hard to find. Especially since they are such a keeper pair. Oakley only made 400 so the numbers are lower than regular ones. It had to be that one. I really can't shake the sick feeling. To be honest I had a few tears fall as well. It's not the money just the time it takes to find. If ever again.
<empathy>

Very Sorry man :(

Username Hidden said:
Very Sorry man :(
Thanks.. It's certainly a first for me. I'm hoping someone here can help me. Why did it have to be a rare one...

NOOOOOOOOO ****! that's the worst dude. so sorry to hear that man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

******* ****. :mad:

Soulful..........how can this be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back