• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Chrome Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that! Dirty bum!
Good reminder to lock the doors. Well, not good...but a reminder.
Hope you find a replacement.

Some people reacted to this post.
That happened to me when I was first starting out with my favorite pair at the time, Propoganda Hijinx... And I stalked craigslist and they popped up a week later. Worth a shot if they have CL in ur area, these a holes usually google it and find out they've got something amazing and worth selling and eventually put em up.

That blows man. Low life's just take everything they can't get themselves. Hope you find another pair bro.

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping one pops up here. I'd pay really good money to get em back.

That's the worst...hopefully some better luck comes your way. If I see a pair for sale I'll keep you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
That's the worst...hopefully some better luck comes your way. If I see a pair for sale I'll keep you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Mag. I actually had the truck locked. I had pit them over the visor and someone grabbed them through the rather small opening in the window. I have a feeling it was just a young highschool kid. There was a group of them walking away from the van but I didn't notice they were gone until I went to put them on. I'm hoping it'll be a quick find. I already have permission from the wide to buy them whenever they pop up for sale. It's a hard lesson to learn but I wear more rarer thing from time to time so it certainly could be worse. I have faith.

That's the best way to look at it, definitely could be way worse...think if it was a irreplaceable collab pair or a one-off prototype. With production numbers on that at 400, they are bound to turn up a couple times a year. It's just the fact that you had it and now you have to worry about finding another one!

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about that. Never fun to have something stolen!

Username Hidden said:
Hi guys. I feel sick....... I had my chrome supremes lifted from my truck today while I went into a customers house for about 5 min to grab a cheque. I still have the box, bag and strap. I was so in love with that pair. OMG. :headbang::shock::cry:they were like brand new condition...

PLEASE can anyone help me. I'm in dire need of a new one. This literally just happened about an hour ago. I have many pairs to trade or I'll pay!!!

Thank you in advance..
Man that sucks! Sorry to hear it. How did they get in a locked truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back