• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrystl with new Prizm lenses

Jerome

Oakley Enthusiast
The Netherlands
Managed to scoop these out of the Google cache just like I did with the Radar EV Advancer. Search for: Oakley oo4136

They are called the Oakley Chrystl, don't know how to properly pronounce this. I guess you pronounce this like "Crystal".
They look a bit like the Apparition but with an extra aviator bridge like the new Mercenary. The good news is they are not as flat as a pancake but have a slight curve and some new Prizm lenses are coming.

Here they are, from top to bottom:
Prizm Indigo, this is a new Prizm lens
Prizm Indigo again, this time from the side
Prizm Black
Prizm Grey
Prizm Ruby
Prizm Berry, also a new Prizm lens
Prizm Black
Prizm Sapphire
oakley-oo-4136-413603.png

oakley-oo-4136-413603-2.png

oakley-oo-4136-413605.png

oakley-oo-4136-413601.png

oakley-oo-4136-413607.png

oakley-oo-4136-413602.png

oakley-oo-4136-413606.png

oakley-oo-4136-413608.png

Prizm Indigo looks more promising to me than Prizm Berry. Prizm Berry seems way too light and Indigo looks a bit like Prizm Daily which is a really great Prizm lens.

Let me know what you think about them!

Definitely not for me either, but I get that the brand is trying to crossover to to this....semi-wire frame trend thingy that I see with other brands. I can't get bitter over something I'm unlikely to buy anyway.

The lenses...not sure what they're doing. I was under the impression they'd tie every name to a purpose, but they're just building upon color names.

Brad: I made the ugliest sunglasses ever!
Chad: Hold my beer brah!

That's how the Oakley design department sounds in my mind...

Back