• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cigars

So this one was my main one for the longest time. It currently holds 121 sticks but is still well under capacity:
20140519_180746.jpg

The cigar in the center, in the glass tube, is a Fuente Fuente Opus X churchill:
20140519_175816.jpg

20140519_175901.jpg

20140519_175930.jpg

So, doing a quick count while taking these pics, my current inventory is 424 sticks. There's also approx 300 little, cheap cigars (like the small green boxes in the upper left of the last pic) but I'm not counting those.

Really, I've cut down quite a bit - I still have a detailed inventory I took back in 2005 that totaled 1094 sticks.

I took a bunch more detail pics while I had them out but I'll hold them for now, unless discussion warrants otherwise.

Last edited:
Nice! I'm never try a Vegas5, RP cigars. Honestly, I'm only couple years in cigar smoking and there is too much brands which I should to try. Over 20 for sure. Honduran and Dominican.

Nice! I'm never try a Vegas5, RP cigars. Honestly, I'm only couple years in cigar smoking and there is too much brands which I should to try. Over 20 for sure. Honduran and Dominican.

With my fondness for maduros, I think 5 Vegas Series A is an excellent smoke, especially for the money. Don't really care for the other 5 Vegas lines. Rocky Patel stuff rocks.

I cut my teeth on Punch; also did a lot of Fuentes in the early days, Basically starting with DR & Honduras. Over time I moved a lot to Nicaraguan.

Honestly, I'm only couple years in cigar smoking

I dabbled a bit in my early 20s but got serious with it 15 years ago. Really, I think I'm in the twilight of my enthusiasm - I used to smoke 2-3 proper sticks per day but these days I do so rarely, mostly smoke those little ones that I wasn't counting... When The Wife saw me taking these pics, she got excited thinking I was gonna try to sell them, was disappointed it was just to post here, lol. But these days I am a family man with a 3 year old and another one on the way, and most of my extra personal cash has been going towards Oaks...

No plans to get rid of anything, though, other than up in smoke...

Back