• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cinder Dogs Found Some Friends.

Were these the camo's on Ebay a week or so ago? I was bidding on the shadow camo and it went out of my range with about 1 minute to go... I want a pair of the shadow camo but I do love wearing my snow camo MD's for sure...

To me the Snow Camo is the ULTIMATE frame. I love it to bits. How come you're sending those 10w40's back? They are a SICK!!!!!!! pair.

The initial trade deal didnt go as planned and end up i needed to pay cash for the 10w40. decided to send them back to Carlos as I needed to save up for school haha. But now you know who to approach for a pair of 10w40 eh! :wink:

Were these the camo's on Ebay a week or so ago? I was bidding on the shadow camo and it went out of my range with about 1 minute to go... I want a pair of the shadow camo but I do love wearing my snow camo MD's for sure...

Love the snow camo! haha what lenses do you have in them?
And are you talking about the camo pair with a starting bid of USD150? Nope i didnt bid on that pair. got my dogs from Oakleyandi in a trade =)

Some nice Cinder friends :thumb:

Black chrome is good idea for MD's, but I would not coat them with typical chrome(Galvanic Chrome/PVD CrC).
My opinion "Vacuum Aluminum Flash" would be the best way. It's less brittle than typical chrome coatings.

Haha what drawn me to MD was the box actually. After getting my first pair, I found the fit to be pretty similar to Jawbones so yea.. decided to head down the MD path. And like what O_S mentioned, classic frame with ample coverage and wrap, lightweight as with all o-matter and most importantly, it looks aggressive lol!