• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cinder Monster Dog - Deal Thread For Herbsley

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just sold Herbsley my Monster Dog - Cinder/Grey

Hope you like it, buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hey Herbsley, you've been quiet on the boards this past week. Everything OK?

Just wanted to give you a heads up that USPS tracking shows it was processed through what i'm guessing is their code for the airport on Tuesday, but they just updated that information today. I'm guessing they should be arriving at your doorstep pretty soon.

Yeah, I'm ok thanks. Sorry, just been crazy busy at work so not much time to spend on the forum.

Lookin forward to receiving the MDs. Cinder Red is the b@lls.

H.

Hey Herbsley,

I just checked USPS and it looks like it's been in customs since 9/29.

Wonder what the hold up is :sad:

Use this to track: USPS - Track & Confirm

If it's at UK Customs, then it's a lottery. They will undoubtedly be on a long conveyor belt heading towards a random number generator, which will then apply an amount that the UK Government wants to fk me over for.

Well that's how I imagine customs operate anyway.

H.

Amount to fk you over for? As in for taxes?

Username Hidden said:
If it's at UK Customs, then it's a lottery. They will undoubtedly be on a long conveyor belt heading towards a random number generator, which will then apply an amount that the UK Government wants to fk me over for.

Well that's how I imagine customs operate anyway.

H.

Depends who you get checking them. I got some Disobey from the USA for my wife years ago & had to pay tax, my lad ordered ltd edition nike trainers (TWICE THE PRICE OF MY GLASSES) from Japan & pay's sweet FA. I mean where's the justice in that. I earn my money & pay my taxes for what i earn back to **** Turpin in the government. My son earnt nothing atthe time & paid nothing. Next time i order anything to come into this country i'm gonna get my 14 year old son to order it. Lets see how they get the tax off him ................................ AHHHH thats my rant over for the day. Back to the glasses, love that frame colour. Slap some Ice Iridium in there.

Username Hidden said:
Amount to fk you over for? As in for taxes?

Yeah mate - taxes.
As Oakley_Sight has said, sometimes you get drilled for tax, and other times it just sails thru.
They must just pick stuff up randomly off a conveyor belt, I reckon, and slap a tax sticker on it.
As I say, it's a lottery!

btw - still look at that pic at the top of this thread regularly

And I still maintain . . . .

Cinder Red

Is

The

B@lls

Hahah, i guess i caught the light at the right angle. It usually doesn't shine like that unless under direct sunlight.

Sucks about the taxes. Hopefully they'll be in your hands soon! It makes me nervous when my packages don't get to buyers on time. I honestly think i'm checking the status more than you are!