• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Cinder Red /Grey Monster Dog, Cinder Frame, Sj2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

FS: sorry posted this in wrong place before
Brand new Cinder/Grey MD 150
Brand new Cinder MD frame only 100
Monster Pup Rust/Black Iridium 60 BNIB
MD Tort/Bronze BNIB 60
Straight jacket 2 Grey Smoke Ruby Red icons BNOCP 100
all for 290 shipped
Pay Pal accepted USA only

Some people reacted to this post.
Not a bump Monster Pup and Ruby grey Smoke added 5 new pairs for above price(s). Wife and I had talk abt ending this addiction and acting 49 not 29 and I am letting almost everything grow...no Matte Black stuff tho sorry ,Rustpot.

No trades for a Mambo Antix?

I am not even sure what that is...the Antix do not fit me anyway...but no I am again making an effort to get away from oakley beyond keeping a couple pairs...Ebay is just such slow going and a pain I'd rather sell for less to people on here Thanks anyway...

No porblem piper but if someone wants the Mambo & would do the deal on your cinder frame & Tort / Bronze let me know. I've promised my wife a pair of tortose frames. I SOOOO WANT a pair of cinder frames (THANKS HERBS!!!!!!!)

Username Hidden said:
No porblem piper but if someone wants the Mambo & would do the deal on your cinder frame & Tort / Bronze let me know. I've promised my wife a pair of tortose frames. I SOOOO WANT a pair of cinder frames (THANKS HERBS!!!!!!!)
LOL im trying to get rid of my mambo to.

Username Hidden said:
LOL im trying to get rid of my mambo to.

I just don't wear them so no point in having them. I'd sooner have pairs i'm going to make use of. But best of luck to piper with his sale.

unfortunately Piper's sale bombed so I have no idea what to do next I hate Ebay....and just cant seem to get rid of all this...the $ I put into all this makes me rather ill at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.