• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cinder Red . . . .

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
I've had some Oil Drum 1s in Cinder Red/Black Iridium for some time now (well, OK, joint custody of), and have always thought this frame colour was amazing. Looks almost black in low-light conditions, then - bang - red when light hits them.

I've only just got round to realising that Monster Dogs were also released in Cinder Red. I know, duh!

I know MDs are being phased out now, but does anyone know where I can still get some of these (needs to be able to ship to UK) ?

H.

These are like rocking horse s++t but i have seen a pair on ebay.co.uk recently. If you cannot track them down thru here try the Oakley page on facebook & also ebay.com. I too am searching for different versions of the MD's too as these are my fav frame. If i come across any i'll PM you on here.

Good Luck

Cheers mate.

I did a search on the forum for Cinder Red and someone was selling a pair a few months ago for $60 (I think it was The Piper) - which was before I was a member here. Totally kicking myself.

Cinder Red is the way forward.
And so, of course, it seems Oakley don't make it any more.
:sad:

PS - Mrs H is loling at the phrase "rare as rocking horse sh1t" as we speak. Haven't heard that for years!

I had 3 that i sold and one I kept ...hard to find ....watch the frame only ebay sales ..someone on there occasionally posts them for sale

Back