• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL $40 Juliet Score

xmetalfreak

Oakley Beginner
SoCal
i scored a "j" serial juliet x metal for $40 last night. but it needs a tune up. pics to follow later, currently cleaning them.
IMAG0314.jpg

FB_IMG_13432930007345934.jpg

added photos. thanks guys! it was worth the drive at midnight.lol

Sweet deal, congrats! You got cojones driving out at midnight to buy something from a CL seller. Not saying that anything bad would happen normally, but you just never know...even for $40. I lost a deal for a pair of X-Metal XX 24K being sold on my local CL for $150 because I didn't want to meet the seller at 10:00pm at his house...it's considered a 'rough' neighborhood. Believe me, I called all my friends that I have that live in or near the area for help or a ride along, but no one was available. It's all good though, not worth the risk...even though I may have been making a bigger deal out of it than it really would've been. Better safe than sorry...

I'll take them for $41...jk. Nice buy though. Can't wait to see the pictures!

I know you're half joking, but this is the kind of comment that stops me from posting the price i paid for my "steals".

Either way, to X Metal Freak, i 2nd the opinion that you got some balls going out at Midnight to pick up a pair. What city did you go to? I hope it was in a nicer city and not South Central :lol:

Sweet deal, congrats! You got cojones driving out at midnight to buy something from a CL seller. Not saying that anything bad would happen normally, but you just never know...even for $40. I lost a deal for a pair of X-Metal XX 24K being sold on my local CL for $150 because I didn't want to meet the seller at 10:00pm at his house...it's considered a 'rough' neighborhood. Believe me, I called all my friends that I have that live in or near the area for help or a ride along, but no one was available. It's all good though, not worth the risk...even though I may have been making a bigger deal out of it than it really would've been. Better safe than sorry...
yeah, your right bro. i would'nt go either if i knew the area was bad.

i made sure to meet the seller inside a cvs pharmacy so there would be people and cameras and i dont give out description of my car and stuff.

yeah, your right bro. i would go either if i knew the area was bad.

i made sure to meet the seller inside a cvs pharmacy so there would be people and cameras and i dont give out description of my car and stuff.

Good thinking! Congrats again! You're a hardcore dude :big_boss:!

Back