• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Ad For O Employee.

Strange too that it is HQ specific. Why not the O Store close in Irvine? Also doesn't make sense that he has to be at the register to make the transaction unless he wants it on the security cams.

But u bait them by saying ill give u 500. If it was really Oakley, they wouldn't put the credit card part. EP has to be done by cash ;)

Strange too that it is HQ specific. Why not the O Store close in Irvine? Also doesn't make sense that he has to be at the register to make the transaction unless he wants it on the security cams.
If my memory and what I've heard is accurate...
The Employee Store is different than a regular O Store. It's literally inside HQ and for employees and guests only. And the treasures inside already reflect employee pricing. So there exist closeout pairs for not very much at all, unique pairs, out of stock items, NOS of old pairs, etc.

If my memory and what I've heard is accurate...
The Employee Store is different than a regular O Store. It's literally inside HQ and for employees and guests only. And the treasures inside already reflect employee pricing. So there exist closeout pairs for not very much at all, unique pairs, out of stock items, NOS of old pairs, etc.
Correct.

Back