• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Display tower deal - Grasonville, Eastern Shore

I actually talked to the seller today and I am suppose to pick it up this Sunday

From experience this won't be available on Saturday unless he is upstanding in his agreement with you. I would offer more $$ for him to keep it until Saturday if you are serious about a case. I had one slip away from me like that and cost me..

Craigslist is first come/first served and cash is king.

Yea I stole a case by offering more money and picked up same day. Only the big dogs survive CL especially when u have a deal and members make these posts. Drums up interest

^^ Speaking of deals.. there was a hell of a deal up in Lubbock recently on a case. I didn't want to say anything when I saw it but its been a few days now. No response from the guy when I emailed so I'm sure it was already gone.

^^ Speaking of deals.. there was a hell of a deal up in Lubbock recently on a case. I didn't want to say anything when I saw it but its been a few days now. No response from the guy when I emailed so I'm sure it was already gone.
Yea I saw that one. Never got a reply. Even wanting that one. I pissed off someone here and he wouldn't sell me his lol

Yea I saw that one. Never got a reply. Even wanting that one. I pissed off someone here and he wouldn't sell me his lol

Each time I see a deal even a few hours from DFW I wonder to myself if you already beat me to it.. I probably know who you upset too with regards to the case.

But seriously @easternshoreTJ , GO GET IT. Throw more money at him and make him keep it for you. $200 is still a steal for that case and even moreso with the stands if they come with it.

Back