• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL find. UPDATED PICS ADDED!!

Thank you!! Still moving things around but for the most part I am really happy with it!! Plus the wife let me put it in our living room!! she is awesome!!
That's awesome bro! My wife must be pretty great too, she let me put mine in the living room as well (and doesn't complain). These cases look great as a display piece that everyone sees.. I stare at mine all damn day, lol!

That's awesome bro! My wife must be pretty great too, she let me put mine in the living room as well (and doesn't complain). These cases look great as a display piece that everyone sees.. I stare at mine all damn day, lol!
I can't keep my eyes off of it!! Not only does she love the way it looks in the living room she walks over and turns the lights on for me, all I have to do is sit and watch!!

Sounds like the Price is Right and you're Bob Barker. We all need someone to smile at the camera and hold the glasses so the studio audience can see them. Woot woot!

I can't keep my eyes off of it!! Not only does she love the way it looks in the living room she walks over and turns the lights on for me, all I have to do is sit and watch!!
Awesome! My wife got in my first case and started setting up my glasses.. I got p1ssed :mad: .. I was over her shoulder telling her "be careful with those" ... then I saw she did a good job, so now everytime I get something new like a case or glasses, I let her loose to set things up... she loves it. :D

Latest Posts

Back