• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Juliet

i woudnt even take it for $100. and the box doesnt even belong to the juliets hes selling. the box says xmetal/black iridium

i wouldn't even take it for $100. and the box doesn't even belong to the juliets hes selling. the box says xmetal/black iridium

Well, he keeps advertising his Juliets as "X-Metal frame with Ice Iridium" he probably doesn't know what he has so he follows whats on the box lol

Well, he keeps advertising his Juliets as "X-Metal frame with Ice Iridium" he probably doesn't know what he has so he follows whats on the box lol
talk about a complete dumbass who probably doesnt know that x-metal is also a colorway for xmetals',, sounds like some hillbilly.

boy am i embarrased for posting this in the first place...lol, at least we all got a good laugh out of the idiots in this word.!

talk about a complete dumbass who probably doesnt know that x-metal is also a colorway for xmetals',, sounds like some hillbilly.

boy am i embarrased for posting this in the first place...lol, at least we all got a good laugh out of the idiots in this word.!

haha! i was the one who told him, the juliet he has is plasma/ice iridium. he used to advertise it as xmetal/black iridium as it says on the box that he has for it. then he changed it to xmetal/ice iridium. the plasma color of the frame has darkened and yellowish stain on the nose bridge