• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Romeo 2.0 Deal

The 1 is pretty strange looking when you wear it, as are the Mars, but both have avante garde look about them. The 2 does not have that, and where the others look strange, the Romeo 2 simply looks ill proportioned with the bulbous top frame. I'll admit that it looks ok when worn and is a nice fitting pair, but the best thing you can say about a sunglass should not be that it looks less ugly on your face.

@Razer....Just like you tell me...Pix or GTFO!!!!!! Hurry up too!!!! The suspense is wearing on me.....LOL

Sorry for the wait! Had to do the usual cleaning and Hydrophobic application!

Pics!

P1080027.jpg

P1080031.jpg

P1080034.jpg

I'll be the first to do it.

It looks ugly in your case.

Looks good on you.

:lol:
LOL

I do have to admit, they seem a little out of place on the shelf. I think it's because of the lack of an orbital screw housing and the intake O on the hinge.

But I have to admit, out of all the X-Metals it is by far the most comfortable. Astoundingly light and doesn't feel like there's a vice on your head.

I like! Those will definitely get some second looks when wearing them out. Looks like I may have to start searching for a pair!

Latest Posts

Back