• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CL Romeo 2.0 Deal

I like! Those will definitely get some second looks when wearing them out. Looks like I may have to start searching for a pair!
For the fit alone I would highly recommend it. It's so much lighter than the other X-Metals that it almost feels like there's barely anything there on my face.

Looks-wise it's definitely an acquired taste. I think a big reason why I don't mind the look of it is because it looks like something H.R. Giger designed. If the Xenomorphs from Aliens wore sunglasses, it'd be these. Hell, these should've been named the Xenomorph instead of the Romeo 2.0. LOL

Great deal on the Romeo 2...I was thinking about calling about those. I'll tell you something that will make you really sick. I'm pretty sure that employees only pay 30 cents on the dollar for their Oakleys. Talk about fringe benefits.

They look horrible on you........Send them to me!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Don't you have one already! SHARE! LOL

Great deal on the Romeo 2...I was thinking about calling about those. I'll tell you something that will make you really sick. I'm pretty sure that employees only pay 30 cents on the dollar for their Oakleys. Talk about fringe benefits.
Doesn't make me sick at all actually. I knew they had an employee discount of somewhere between 70-75%. It's a great perk and I think that it's great that Oakley treats their employees rather well which is why I don't mind the price.

After reading this thread and researching the 2.0, I have also come to the conclusion this frame should have been called something else to get some momentum. It really doesn't seem like a Romeo, more like a "Xenomorph!"

After reading this thread and researching the 2.0, I have also come to the conclusion this frame should have been called something else to get some momentum. It really doesn't seem like a Romeo, more like a "Xenomorph!"
If I had any photoshop skills I'd make a pic of a Xenomorph wearing Romeo 2.0s. LOL

Back