• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clarification needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable. However, my work doesn't take or use any properties of Oakley. The prints are my graphic design, photography and intellectual property to do with what I please.
While it may be your work, you are still using Oakley products in your photos and prints for a profit. @OakleyBoss does not allow it.

Oh I see it now. Because you used Oakley glasses in your picture and are selling it, Oakley legal will have a **** fit. That's why you can't sell it here, Oakley legal contacts OF to remove stuff like that.

That's about the sum of it. Right @Ecko ?

And to think, all this probably could have been answered in the "reason" section when a mod deleted the thread.

Sent from Q's Note5

Oh I see it now. Because you used Oakley glasses in your picture and are selling it, Oakley legal will have a **** fit. That's why you can't sell it here, Oakley legal contacts OF to remove stuff like that.

That's about the sum of it. Right @Ecko ?
That is my current understanding of it, I tagged Boss to see if we can have a further explanation on the matter. I am just trying to assist with a clarification.

Just to be clear, Xmetal is not my section, trying to benefit every one here.

That is my current understanding of it, I tagged Boss to see if we can have a further explanation on the matter. I am just trying to assist with a clarification.

Just to be clear, Xmetal is not my section, trying to benefit every one here.
I appreciate the reply, even though I'm not the OP.

Sent from Q's Note5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back